1997 GMC Sonoma
20 Inch Driver & 20 Inch Passenger - FINAL SALE
- Perfect Fit Guarantee
- Quick and easy installation
- 1 Year Protection Warranty
Choose your set
We make windshield wiper blade maintenance simple
Remove the Guesswork
Free Same Day Shipping
100 Day Test Drive
Meet our best wiper blades for 1997 GMC Sonoma vehicles. Each set includes 2 individual wipers that fit the 1997 GMC Sonoma wiper blade size oem requirements. These premium beam replacement 1997 Sonoma wiper blades easily wipe away rain, ice, snow, sleet, dirt and mud for less than half the price of big silicone wiper blade brands. We skip the traditional auto parts retailer by selling directly to our customers online for a lower price. Our beam style 1997 GMC Sonoma windshield wipers apply even pressure across the entire wiper length, resulting in superior wiping performance in all weather conditions compared to traditional and hybrid style wiper blades.
- High quality wiper blades at an affordable price
- Includes driver and passenger side windshield wiper blades for your GMC
- Quick and easy installation. Video and printed instructions also included
- The only wiper blade company to offer a 100 Day Test Drive
- Free Shipping Always
- Amazing customer support. Returns are easy
WIPER BLADE FEATURES
- Each wiper blade is engineered with premium graphite coated rubber, giving you maximum durability and performance in all weather conditions
- Our windshield wiper frame is built with flex steel technology, enabling each blades to curve and distribute perfect pressure across your GMC windshield
- We don't use confusing one size fits all adaptors. We hand assemble every wiper blade to make sure each wiper blade fits your GMC perfectly.
Why Choose Ottoblades?
- No research required. Just tell us what type of vehicle you drive and we will match your vehicle with a perfect set
- We ship your wiper blades fast and free throughout the United States
- Drive our wiper blades for 100 days! Don't Like them? Send them back anytime for a full refund guaranteed.